guix-devel

Re: TeX Live 2019 wanted

From: Marius Bakke
Subject: Re: TeX Live 2019 wanted
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 00:13:11 +0100

Marius Bakke <address@hidden> writes:

> I'll look into updating the remaining texlive packages shortly.

Now this was some rocket science...

The attached 9 patches updates everything (I think) to 2019.3.

The only regression I found from 'master' was that "discrover" fails to
find math fonts during the build process.  Anything else using
texlive-union appears to be in order.

I get a similar error for 'asymptote' on the current master branch, but
that seems to be sporadically working on Berlin?

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=system%3Ax86_64-linux+asymptote

I think I'll "punt" on that issue for now.  Pierre, if you ever wanted
to figure out the TeX Live font stuff, now is a good time!  ;-)

Ricardo, let me know if you spot anything odd!  I'll commit this in a
day or two unless there are any comments.