guix-devel

Re: qtwenengine anybody?

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: qtwenengine anybody?
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 16:57:00 +0100

Am 16.12.19 um 16:45 schrieb address@hidden:
> The problem is also not readily obvious until you
> try to use qtwebengine in a library or a program. Which will causes
> locale and translation path issues.

If the only issue with qtwebengine are locale and translation, I suggest
to accept these for now. IMHO we need to attract more users (and
developers) for guix, fir which we need more packages.  And missing
qtwebengine blocks some KDE applications form getting build for guix.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | address@hidden               |