guix-devel

Re: Feedback from JRES in Dijon

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Feedback from JRES in Dijon
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 15:42:29 +0100

So they are doing physical simulation (fluid dynamics), so they don't (can't) get the same result when running the same experiment twice. They wart replicability, that is, even if the results are different, they are close enough to each other that you have to draw the same scientific conclusion, independent of your compiler or other package inputs.