guix-devel

Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 15:29:28 -0300

> I've seen it. Very nice work. Two little things: istm that the cli sessions
> are
> missing sound, and there is still an aspect change between the cli and nocli
> sessions. We have the aspect change since the beginning, so I don't really
> mind it.
Thank you, but that was the first video with the corrections :)
Did not understand what you mean about the aspect change. As regards
the sound, we kept them silent since I guess I told you that for my
talk it took me about three days matching the audio with the CLI
sessions, and we were not going to have enough videos.