guix-devel

Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:04:40 -0300

Hi everybody!
I am reproducing all of Björn steps.
And will ask about certain stuff.

> Unfortunately, the slides part does not fit on the screen, I couldn't
> figure out why. Laura, your example videos looked normal, right?
Yes, when I make them on my machine -without your scripts,environment
etc, they look OK, like when I send you the videos to my mentors and
they look fine.

> For reference, I uploaded my final .webm output to IPFS:
>
> QmdGJ1vs9QefS22WjjnSRJNjjEkL4ePfgYa3dHi8p7LshN
>
> Laura, do you like that directory layout, the way of creating the full
> final video? Do you have any clue why my slides don't fit the screen?
No, but I installed other fonts, that could be maybe the reason? The
ones I added are the League gothic and Droid serif.

> Would you like to go on with the rest of the videos in that way?
Sounds good to me :) will go on checking why we are facing too many issues.

> Don't be afraid of mistakes concerning the repository:
Thank you both of you - Gábor and Bruno :) - for this.
> Thank you for all the work you have done so far.
And thank you for your compliment on this :)