guix-devel

Re: New videos: topic daily use.

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: New videos: topic daily use.
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 14:14:28 -0300

Hi Guix!Since tomorrow we have our 15 min final discussion, sth came
into my mind while reading the documentation again

> I am also looking for a video about manifests.
 WDYT about mentioning how powerful a manifest is, but let the "CLI
session" maybe for another video. For example, when mentioning the
basics, just say "instead of installing each package one by one, or if
you want to have your profile generated once, or have it in several
machines, then a manifest is a good idea" (doesn't have to be that
sentence).
Think about it for tomorrow's discussion :)
Regards!
Laura