guix-devel

Re: Packaging a free Firefox

From: Tonton
Subject: Re: Packaging a free Firefox
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 18:10:28 +0200

I guess channels already sort of exist. have a git repo or similar with
whatever guix packages in it and point $GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH at it. Then all
packages defined in your git repo are suddenly part of your available guix
packages.

--
I use gpg to sign my emails. All the symbols you may see at the bottom
of this mail is my cryptographic signature. It can be ignored, or used