Re: Guile 3 and wip-elisp/Emacs

From: Christine Lemmer-Webber
Subject: Re: Guile 3 and wip-elisp/Emacs
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 17:59:46 -0400

I've pushed this as origin/wip-elisp-rebased.  I actually rebased it
again, making some naming adjustments for myself and a couple of
adjustments having talked to Robin.

If nobody objects, I'd like to merge this into main.  Maintainers, if
you have any objections, speak now or forever hold these commits!