Re: Logo baseline

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: Logo baseline
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:08:52 +0100

Fun I can agree with! It is what made me stick with Guile in the first place.

GNU as an adjective seems odd: I think that can better be conveyed as a part of
the name "GNU Guile". It is and, if I have understood the discussions going on
here, will continue to be a GNU project. Maybe treat fun as a noun: GNU Guile -
fast functional fun :D

I'd leave the fine details of taglines to someone who is better versed in
english than me, though.
--
  Linus Björnstam