Re: proposal: enhance and rename guile-tools

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: proposal: enhance and rename guile-tools
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:28:40 +0100

On Mon 21 Mar 2011 15:10, Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> On 21 March 2011 12:16, Barry Fishman <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

>>> OK.  Anyone have any other good short names?
>
> I wouldn't normally reply from work, but I'd like to stick an oar in
> while the discussion's hot...
>
> I rather like `guile' :-)

This is fun :)

Here are a few threads the PLT folk had:

   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.scheme.plt.devel/2540
   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.scheme.plt.devel/2693/focus=2715
   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.scheme.plt.devel/2775

They ended up going for "racket" and "raco", AFAIK.

Perl uses perl, AFAIK: like perl -M CPAN.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/