Re: primitive-load returning result of last evaluation?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: primitive-load returning result of last evaluation?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:54:09 -0700

   From: Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden>
   Date: 09 Apr 2002 12:36:35 +0200

   I wonder if it were possible to provide a
   primitive-load that returns the result of the
   last expression evaluated. It would require
   just a few-line-change in libguile/load.c and I
   guess it wouldn't break too much since
   primitive-load returns SCM_UNSPECIFIED right
   now and one can assume its return value isn't
   used (yet).

i think this is a reasonable change, but perhaps
there is a good reason this hasn't been done since
return value was fixed in 1996-09 (libguile/load.c
1.4).

thi