Re: Items blocking release 1.6.1 (2002-04-21)

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Items blocking release 1.6.1 (2002-04-21)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 01:35:28 -0700

   From: Rob Browning <address@hidden>
   Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:22:22 -0500

   Since I've had no negative feeback regarding my release management
   posts, I'm planning to add those to our policy documentation and
   proceed accordingly.

i'm making my way up to a full response (w/ some hopefully constructive
feedback)...  gist is: good first stab!  however, you risk bad PR karma
if you write policy that you don't follow.  that is akin to writing code
that you don't use.

adding these writings to workbook/ in present form is fine -- any
required refinements can only benefit from early publishing and the
consequently wider review.  don't let my pending response (probably done
tomorrow) gate your cvs commits.

thi