Re: primitive-load returning result of last evaluation?

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: primitive-load returning result of last evaluation?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:05:31 -0500

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> i think this is a reasonable change, but perhaps there is a good
> reason this hasn't been done since return value was fixed in 1996-09
> (libguile/load.c 1.4).

I'd be hesitant to change this too until we've had a chance to
consider the issue carefully.  I can't think of anything offhand that
would make this a bad idea, but it's not functionality we could easily
rescind once we provide it, and I have this nagging feeling there
might be some problem I'm not thinking of...

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu