Re: release push

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: release push
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:51:05 +0200

> From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
> Date: 24 Jul 2001 19:48:00 +0100

>     Martin> Hello mailing-lispers, I had another look at TODO to get
>     Martin> some work done (yes, you're guessing right, I'd like to
>     Martin> see the release...)
>
> I have no objections to anything except
>
> ! The next stable release will be version 1.8.0.
>
> In fact the next stable release will probably be 1.6.1, 1.6.2 etc.  So
> perhaps we should say something like:

[snip]

I have integrated Neil's suggestion and committed README and INSTALL
to stable CVS.  I also have marked some entries in TODO done, and
there is not much more missing. (And most of the missing are marked
[rlb], *hint*, *hint* :-)

Please review my changes and let us get this out of the door.

Best regards,
  'martin