grub-devel

Re: gfxmenu available in experimental

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: Re: gfxmenu available in experimental
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:42:31 +0100

Am Freitag, den 20.11.2009, 23:17 +0100 schrieb Vladimir
'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko:
> Hello, all. After various delays with various cause I'm proud to
> announce the availability of Colin's gfxmenu into experimental branch
> of
> grub2.

I'm proud to announce it's finally avaible in Debian experimental
(Thanks Robert) and in my Ubuntu ppa for the karmic users with all the
Ubuntu changes merged in this time.

Colin, I suggest you make a little update to the journal on your site.
I could imagine that some people only follow that and not grub-devel.

--
Felix Zielcke
Proud Debian Maintainer and GNU GRUB developer