grub-devel

Grub2 svn2059

From: BandiPat
Subject: Grub2 svn2059
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 17:00:23 -0400

Hi guys,
Help a Grub2 novice out please. I try to keep up with most of the changes you guys make, but I've either missed something or there is a problem with the latest svn release, listed in the subject.

Upon building the package for Zenwalk, installing, then running grub-install, I rebooted the machine to test. I got the "Welcome to Grub2" then an error!
error:  the symbol 'grub_command_list not found
Entering Rescue mode...

What happened? Did I fail to build it correctly? Is this an actual error or failing with Grub2 svn2059? Do I need to change something in the grub.cfg? I await your instructions.

TIA
Pat

--
       ---Zenwalk v6.0--Linux 2.6.28---