grub-devel

Re: Grub2 svn2059

From: step21
Subject: Re: Grub2 svn2059
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:39:52 +0200

yes, it probably should. i know that when creating an efi image for an
efi based system with grub-mkimage you specify the modules, so it gets
specified there, on a bios system I'm not sure. I don't think a
symlink is the right solution.Did you run autogen.sh after updating?
What might also work is to re-check out grub to a seperate directory,
and try if that works.