grub-devel

Re: memory probing

From: coly li
Subject: Re: memory probing
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:12:21 +0800

alfred hitch:

hi! I guess what you want to know more is the initialization for linux kernel.
I know a guy who wirtes a perfect text named "i386 linux boot howto", you can
find out this text on www.tldp.org.
also, I sugest you read the linux boot protocol, you can find this text in
linux kenrel source code. maybe the name is boot.txt.

good luck;-)

        coly li
address@hidden
          2005-05-10