Re: tbl(1) minor issues

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: tbl(1) minor issues
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 07:09:48 -0500

Hi Alex,

At 2022-07-24T12:36:43+0200, Alejandro Colomar (man-pages) wrote:
> And the Spanish rules also indicate that the level of isolation from
> the main text is, from more isolation to less isolation: em dash,
> commas, parentheses.

I don't have a citation for this, but my impression as a graying reader
and sometime writer of English works at several levels of formality is
that the sequence in this language goes em dash, parentheses, commas.

It's like the search path ordering in the Foundry.in file, you see...

8-|

Regards,
Branden