Re: tbl(1) minor issues

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: tbl(1) minor issues
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 12:46:12 -0500

At 2022-07-23T15:22:34+0100, Deri wrote:
> On Saturday, 23 July 2022 14:47:55 BST G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> >  I hope to hear back from Deri regarding my recent questions about
> >  URW font detection and foundry-management gymnastics.
>
> Sorry, Branden, I must have missed the question. Please point me to
> it.

Understandable--I didn't always explicitly solicit your feedback.

I would find your perspective helpful on the following mails.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2022-07/msg00068.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2022-07/msg00075.html

And I commend this one to your attention even though I don't have any
questions in it.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2022-07/msg00076.html

Regards,
Branden