Mom html docs

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Mom html docs
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:59:51 -0400

Branden --

On the groff-commit list I noticed two commits fixing typos in mom's
html docs.  Pleased you spotted them, of course, but...

Because mom is a contrib project, I maintain the documentation
myself.  We might end up at cross-purposes with two sets of eyes
going over it and committing changes.  Better to send me patches or
just draw things to my attention.  Mom version releases always
include doc fixes along with additions and emendations.

That said, I sure woudn't mind your eagle eyes scouring the momdocs
with the same zeal and aplomb with which you've been attacking the
groff docs.  If you're of a mind to continue, let me know and I'll
hold off making a version release (in the works) until you're done
committing changes.

--
Peter Schaffter
https://www.schaffter.ca