Re: Mom html docs

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: Mom html docs
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:08:40 +1000

Hi, Peter!

At 2021-09-16T11:59:51-0400, Peter Schaffter wrote:
> Branden --
>
> On the groff-commit list I noticed two commits fixing typos in mom's
> html docs.  Pleased you spotted them, of course, but...
>
> Because mom is a contrib project, I maintain the documentation
> myself.  We might end up at cross-purposes with two sets of eyes
> going over it and committing changes.  Better to send me patches or
> just draw things to my attention.  Mom version releases always
> include doc fixes along with additions and emendations.

Fair point.  Sorry about that.

> That said, I sure woudn't mind your eagle eyes scouring the momdocs
> with the same zeal and aplomb with which you've been attacking the
> groff docs.  If you're of a mind to continue, let me know and I'll
> hold off making a version release (in the works) until you're done
> committing changes.

I have nothing else pending--the items I fixed were just ones that
leaped out at me as I was testing my change in commit a4a4b93b[1].

Full speed ahead with the mom release!  :)

Regards,
Branden

[1]
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/groff.git/commit/?id=a4a4b93b48037820e95ff6225e112f68d84a2d37