Re: Align top of text blocks

From: Andrea D'Amore
Subject: Re: Align top of text blocks
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 00:32:23 +0200

> That said, with the example text you have given (where the
> big letters have no descenders), I *do* prefer alignment of
> the baselines of the bottom lines of text, with the upper
> two lines moved above:

I see what you mean and I agree, thanks.

I noticed you removed the overlapping email domain, that was an
extreme example, but how do I go in order to define a column width,
i.e. when roff has to wrap the text?

I see ms has multiple columns .MC but that defines evenly divided
columns, I was thinking about a custom division.

--
Andrea D'Amore