UTP 1.1 [was Re: Learning troff - where to start?]

From: kollar
Subject: UTP 1.1 [was Re: Learning troff - where to start?]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 00:13:26 -0400

> OK, I’ve put the 1.0 sources up on GitHub:
> https://github.com/larrykollar/Unix-Text-Processing

Following up: John Gardner and Deri James sent pull requests
to get us up to UTP 1.1, and that’s what is now in main.

Note that you’ll need groff 1.22 or newer to format UTP 1.1,
as it uses -Tpdf. I made a 1.0 branch for anyone who has an
older groff… or recently updated MacOS and hasn’t re-installed
their update. I have a question about that, but I’ll put that (and
a discussion about UTP Revisited) in a separate thread.

— Larry