Re: Learning troff - where to start?

From: Deri
Subject: Re: Learning troff - where to start?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 23:49:42 +0100

On Friday, 16 October 2020 04:23:21 BST Larry Kollar wrote:
> > There is a version with clickable contents and index here:-
> >
> > https://github.com/DeriJames/UTP-1.1/raw/master/utp_book.pdf
>
> Oh, cool. I vaguely remember you doing that.
>
> Maybe we should throw our sources onto Github?

Hi Larry,

You will find my sources on github here:-

https://github.com/DeriJames/UTP-1.1

I'm very happy if you want to merge my changes with your original work and then
upload it to
github, I would then delete my repository. I think it is important it remains
as your baby since my
efforts are minor compared to all the people who did the real work.

If I had to do all that typing (well using dasher) we would probably still be
waiting!

Cheers

Deri