Re: [Groff] refer, mom and inline references

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] refer, mom and inline references
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 14:18:25 -0400

Robin --

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013, Robin Haberkorn wrote:
> I have now found an ugly solution that works with -mom.
> I use something like this near the top of my document:

I'm horribly busy right now so I haven't time to look into this
closely.  However, your ugly solution is pretty much how you have to
tackle the problem when using -mom.

Briefly, with three or four commonly-used formatting styles for
citations and references (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc), and users having
their own particular needs, there's only so much a macro set can do
before one has to manipulate things at the refer level, which is
what your solution does.

I'll get back on this as soon as I have a few free hours.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca