Re: [Groff] autoconf and autoreconf

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] autoconf and autoreconf
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 00:08:29 +0200 (CEST)

> Thanks for your expansion of `.cvsignore'.  But the `autom4te.cache'
> subdirectory is still created for me, though without data files.  It just
> has an usual CVS subdirectory.
>
> I'm not sure if that's only for me.  Then it should be possible to kill
> it with `~/.autom4te'.
>
> But if it is displayed for others as well, something more should be done.

I got the following error when removing:

$ cvs remove -f autom4te.cache
cvs remove: ignoring autom4te.cache (CVS/Repository missing)
cvs remove: ignoring autom4te.cache (CVS/Repository missing)
cvs [server aborted]: "remove" requires write access to the repository

So someone else with the right access should do the removing.

Bernd Warken