Re: [Groff] Problem using groffer with evince

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problem using groffer with evince
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 23:02:21 +0200

> Von: "Blake McBride" <address@hidden>

> Having less control over evince and all the other programs that have this
> (very sensible) behaviour, I think groffer should have an option to not
> delete the temporary files.  Perhaps possible future evocations of groffer
> by the same user could delete old temp files.

Deleting of temporary of old files could kill still running invocations of
groffer.
So I will not implement this.

I did not have any trouble with my Debian version. This bug is not part of
groffer.
A bug report to evince telling them the erroneous version of evince would make
more sense.

Bernd Warken