Re: [Groff] Problem using groffer with evince

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problem using groffer with evince
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 02:09:51 +0100

Hi,

Bernd Warken wrote:
> I did not have any trouble with my Debian version. This bug is not
> part of groffer.  A bug report to evince telling them the erroneous
> version of evince would make more sense.

It is not a bug.  It is the normal behaviour on some very popular
systems.  evince is not the only program that works like this, many
others behave similarly.  gnome-terminal, firefox, nautilus, etc., IIRC.

I agree it does not work well with groffer.  Perhaps the OP can find a
different approach to viewing their work.

Cheers,

Ralph.