Re: [Groff] groff -mm output something I don't expect

From: Luke Huang
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff -mm output something I don't expect
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 12:09:41 -0500 (EST)

> This is a feature of the original mm macro set, intended to show where
> to cut a continuous sheet of paper into individual pages!

By the way, after reading code of  mmt macro, I have found an *ugly* way
to disable this feature, disabling macro )k that generates the output of
two short  bars. The problem is many  other macros use )k,  I don't know
what other feature  will be broken by doing this.  Could you please tell
me a correct method?

Thanks
Luke