[Groff] groff -mm output something I don't expect

From: Luke Huang
Subject: [Groff] groff -mm output something I don't expect
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:06:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I ``troff'' a simple file, hello.mm whose content is:

.\" hello.mm
Hello World!

with the command line:

$ /usr/local/bin/groff -mm hello.mm > hello.ps

and opened it with ``evince'', then  I found there are two short bars in
topleft and  topright corners of the  page.  I searched  from google, it
seems that nobody  complained this yet so that I  was wondering I missed
something in the commandline or in hello.mm, could you please tell me.

BTW: I  tried this with groff  and Heirloom doctool  in both OpenSolaris
and Linux, the result are the same.

Thanks and all the best
Luke