Re: [Groff] patch for pdfroff

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: [Groff] patch for pdfroff
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:04:48 +0100 (BST)

On 31-Jul-06 Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> On 31-Jul-06 Keith MARSHALL wrote:
>> Since it's just a bit of light hearted fun, I probably won't.  I
>> can't access that site from here -- blocked by firewall -- but I'll
>> have a look later.
>
> Ok, it's now here:
>
>   http://groff.ffii.org/groff/temp/teapot.ms.tar.gz
>
>      Werner

A delightful piece of research! (Is that your photo in Fig. 9,
Keith?)

However, the report indicates a certain naivety of methodology,
despite the ultimately decisive outcome and the satisfying spin-off
from the research.

To find out how to do such things properly, I recommend as
a definitive example the instructions contained in British
Standard 6008 (BS 6008:1980, ISO 3103:1980): "Method for
Preparation of a liquor  of tea ... ", of which a PDF copy
can be found at

  http://ftp.ee.surrey.ac.uk/papers/AI/L.Gillam/bs_tea.pdf

Best wishes,
Ted.