Re: [Groff] patch for pdfroff

From: Keith MARSHALL
Subject: Re: [Groff] patch for pdfroff
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:43:52 +0100

>> Since it's just a bit of light hearted fun, I probably won't.  I
>> can't access that site from here -- blocked by firewall -- but I'll
>> have a look later.
>
> Ok, it's now here:
>
>  http://groff.ffii.org/groff/temp/teapot.ms.tar.gz

Thanks.

I realised, on rereading that earlier post, that `I probably won't'
may have been ambiguous.  I meant that I probably wouldn't mind it
being `located amidst of, hmm, slightly different stuff', not that
I wouldn't upload it.  But thanks for saving me the trouble, and
sorry if there was any confusion.

Regards,
Keith.