[Groff] Re: grap-1.36 clip and logscale patch

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Re: grap-1.36 clip and logscale patch
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:13:48 +0100 (CET)

> If you get a chance, have a look at
> http://www.lunabase.org/~faber/Vault/software/grap/grap-1.38pre.tar.gz
> unless I hear very bad news from you or my bug reporter, I'm going to
> roll this out in the next few days.

. Pages 16, 36, 38, 41, and 51 of example.ms show bad formatting of
  the source code -- it sticks out to the right.  I've just skimmed
  quickly through the document, so I may have missed something.

. Page 41 also shows ugly spacing.  Maybe you should use \: to insert
  zero-width break points into the URLs.

. Another thing which makes me wonder is the vertical axis label on
  e.g. page 5.  I can't see any reason why there is such a big gap
  between the label and the graph compared to the very similar source
  code (w.r.t. labels) on page 6.  It seems that the default tick
  strings start with a lot of whitespace, but this is just a wild
  guess.

. On page 21 you should say

    $y prime = ...$

  instead of