Re: [Groff] Introduction

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:33:43 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if the offers to see naked pictures of Ted's
wife and such actually went through the mailing list --
they just came with the spoofed sender stuff...  Come to
think of it, it's been a while since we've had any problems,
hasn't it?  Hopefully that's all in the past...

We all know that the anti-spam filters need to improve...
I was just amused that Warner's mail was sent to Bulk
when that stuff has come right through...

Purely an off-the-cuff remark...
meg