Re: [Groff] Introduction

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:26:19 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe this tool should not be incorporated into groff
but done separately...  XMetal and the like aren't part
of XML...  I think I like the idea of groff remaining
"pure" anyhow, and it might spare us some bureaucratic
headaches.

Theoretically, one could develop the front-end as a commercial
product, right?  I'm not sure there's a good business case for
it, but keeping it distinct from groff makes sense to me.

Side note -- Warren's mail went to my Bulk mailbox.  Now why
did this get flagged when they miss the pornography that so
often arrives on this list?  Sigh.

meg