Re: [Groff] Apparent weirdness with -ms's PO and LL

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Apparent weirdness with -ms's PO and LL
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:36:30 -0500

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Larry, looking into s.tmac, I see some variables like FPS and FVS (to
set the footnote size and vertical spacing) which can be set on the
command line but which aren't documented at all.  Can you fix that in
both groff_ms.man and groff.texinfo?  [Look for `if !r' and `if !d' in
s.tmac to find the relevant spots.

OK, it's on my "list." If you don't plan to do a release this weekend, I'll
probably have time to update it. :-)
--
Larry Kollar        k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: the Revival