[Groff] latin2.tmac

From: janez . zemva
Subject: [Groff] latin2.tmac
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:25:45 -0600

Hello everyone! I would like to contribute to the groff project by writting up latin2.tmac. I have already finished tmac.slovenian, yet want to extend it a bit, since slovenian chars are a subset of latin2 chars.
The questions:
- What naming standard are we going to settle on for caron chars in particular and latin2 chars in general,.For example \(vC and \(vc are missing. The problem: I cannot enter latin2 chars in xterm so I need these names, despite iso definitions. - To whom shall I send latin2.tmac after it is finished? Thanks for the answers! BTW: I also have som other nagging questions: - How old is groff (don't forget to add troff time to this?) actually? And what is the worst kind of machine it is capable to compile/run on? - Why are so many Germans fascinated by groff? (i.e. the maintainer, author of the mom macro package and some other guys I've heard about?)