Re: [Groff] latin2.tmac

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] latin2.tmac
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:57:20 -0400

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002, address@hidden wrote:
> - Why are so many Germans fascinated by groff? (i.e. the maintainer, author
> of the mom macro package and some other guys I've heard about?)

I find this question extremely amusing, and I sure hope it generates
some a couple of witty responses.

For accuracy's sake, I should point out that mom's author is not, in
fact, German.  Rather, a Canadian of French Swiss descent (the last
name notwithstanding) born in Costa Rica whose fourth (and presently
last) acquired language is German. :)

--
PTPi
Peter Schaffter

A confirmed GNU/Linuxer. Sorry, I don't do Windows.