Re: [Groff] Re: Resource forks in OSX

From: Rob Scovell
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: Resource forks in OSX
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:23:58 +1200

When I was having problems with my IPA font, I set GROFF_FONT_PATH to /usr/share/groff/font/devps long before I discovered that I should have been putting the font in the version directory. However, groff still couldn't find my new font.

I am happy now and don't need an answer to this ... this is just for the record.