Re: [Groff] Re: Resource forks in OSX__Wrapping up

From: Rob Scovell
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: Resource forks in OSX__Wrapping up
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:36:30 +1200

When I get time to breathe, I will write up how to install Mac fonts into groff on OSX.

Could there be a section in the GNU Troff Manual with details of font installation on the major platforms?

Also -- a note on directories and file locations in the Manual? I didn't think to look at the man pages for the font location because /usr/share/groff/font looked reasonable to me!

I guess these could be knitted together from postings on here?

I am willing to help, although I am a relative newbie.