gpsd-users

Sending data from application to gpsd

From: raaj lokanathan
Subject: Sending data from application to gpsd
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 01:09:07 +0800

Hi,

Does gpsd supports a way to send a data from application to my gpsd? Currently I saw there is only the gpsdctl which can either add or remove device only. Example now for dead reckoning. I need to get the speed info externally. For that I have my own handler. Tommy handler will read the speed info and then it will send it to the gpsd. Then the ubx driver will receive it and then pass it to the gnss receiver which is the dr engine.

I am stuck at the first part where sending to the gpsd.
--
Thanks and regards,

Raaj Lokanathan