gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] Line Width, more options?

From: Alan Horkan
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] Line Width, more options?
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:10:36 +0000 (GMT)

I have previously considered it would be useful to have more option for
the Line Width and while reviewing Paint.Net (a graphics program
for windows) I noticed it offered Line Widths from 1 to 100 and it worked
quite well.

I took a look around at the gpaint and eventually noticed the options
looked like they had been individually added, clearly for 1-100 a loop
would be more appropriate.  I'm not sure how to go about adding this and
advice would be appreciated.

I like to use Toolbars in Priority text mode, that is with text lables on
the left.  Unfortunately the Line Width label interferes with this forcing
the toolbar to be unnecessarily tall, and I was hoping, wondering if it
might be allright to move it to the right (or left) of the drop down box
so that priority text mode toolbars would look better?

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape, Draw Freely  http://inkscape.org
Abiword is Awesome http://abisource.com