gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] pre 0.2.4 release

From: Michael A. Meffie III
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] pre 0.2.4 release
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:37:16 -0500

Hello,

Since Alan's posts to the list, I've been more motivated to work on gpaint :)

I have fixed a number of things  and committed them into cvs. I have not tagged
this
yet, but after some testing, I would like to have a 0.2.4 version released.
This version uses
the new code structure that I did in the gnome-1 development tree. The main
idea was to
move Andy's code out of the image_buf.c and util.c into various modules for
each drawing tool
type.

The code is available in cvs. To check it out you can use the following
commands:

   export CVS_RSH="ssh"
   cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gpaint co gpaint

Also, I have put a tar file on my personal home site:

   http://home.neo.rr.com/meffie/gpaint/

Please let me know if you can build this pre-release and if you find any
problems.

Time to dust off the TODO list. :)

Mike --