Re: Retemplater

From: Scott Stevenson
Subject: Re: Retemplater
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:04:57 -0800

On Dec 17, 2003, at 5:55 PM, MJ Ray wrote:

I've rejoined this mailing list, despite the FDL problem continuing. After talking to Alex on IRC, I downloaded the gnustep-web tarball. I can complete the conversion of existing pages to the same style as index.html in there.

Just so it's clear, the index.html is slightly different than secondary.html. The latter is probably more appropriate for most pages on the site. The home page (index) is a bit more headline centric.

   - Scott

--
Tree House Ideas
http://treehouseideas.com/