Re: Retemplater

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Retemplater
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:34:40 -0700

On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 06:55 PM, MJ Ray wrote:

Hi all,

I've rejoined this mailing list, despite the FDL problem continuing. After talking to Alex on IRC, I downloaded the gnustep-web tarball. I can complete the conversion of existing pages to the same style as index.html in there. It's mostly automatic, with a little bugfixing. How do I send it back to you? Can we set up GNU Arch, mail diff-u output to this list, or what? It is possible to use the same process to update the template later, as I'll put the script somewhere for download.

Maybe a diff -u. If Savannah comes up anytime in the next century, all the web site stuff is there in CVS and I can give you write access.