Re: Retemplater

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Retemplater
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:11:13 +0000

On 2003-12-18 04:34:40 +0000 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

Maybe a diff -u. If Savannah comes up anytime in the next century, all the web site stuff is there in CVS and I can give you write access.

I should still have write access to CVS unless you removed me. The diff-u of work done so far got a bit big, so I gzipped it and put it on gopher://g.towers.org.uk/9/web.udiff.gz (or http://g.towers.org.uk:70/web.udiff.gz if you must). There are more pages to convert and some (like user apps) need more clean-up work before they're even usable.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden