Re: Retemplater

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Retemplater
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:16:40 +0000

On 2003-12-23 04:13:52 +0000 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm not sure what you use the edit the web pages, but it's kind of a pain not to have any line-feeds anywhere in the files. Do those get removed automatically when you work on a page?

Yes. It's basically going through an XML parser and back out again. Line feeds in the source were hardly optimal, anyway. I can run the file through tidy before committing, if you like. I think I'll put this up a branch for now, so as not to mangle the live site before all bugs are squashed.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden