Re: Changing gui->AppKit, base->Foundation... etc...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Changing gui->AppKit, base->Foundation... etc...
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:17:55 -0500

That might be an acceptable compromise.   Anyway....  I'm starting to
agree with the earlier posts.   I believe the larger issue here is the
website and the wiki not being up to date.   Updating the directories,
or, at least adding a reference might help.

Our problem, as always, is PR and documentation.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)