Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:28:06 -0600

Hey Quentin,
For setting up a development environment on Windows I always follow
this procedure:

1. Run the windows installers (msys system, core, devel)
2. Open the GNUstep shell
3. Navigate to your checkout of trunk and run 'make install' in base,
gui, and back.

I recently started to get permission denied errors when running 'make
install' on Windows7, so I open the GNUstep shell as an administrator.
Otherwise this procedure has worked for me with no problems.

btw, I just updated the wiki with some instructions on getting
TortiseSVN to remember your private key password.
(http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Using_Subversion)

Regards,
Eric